Credits & Copyrights
Assembler & IDE
- Copyright 2008 - 2010 Janis Skarnelis, licensed under MIT license
- licensed under MIT license
- jQuery Context Menu
- Copyright Rodney Rehm, Addy Osmani, licensed under MIT license
- Copyright Douglas Neiner, licensed under MIT license
- LZ String
- Copyright Pieroxy, licensed under WTFPL as a freeware
- Copyright 2009-2012 Stuart Knightley, licensed under MIT license
- Copyright 2012-2013 Kit Cambridge, licensed under MIT license
- Copyright 2009-2013 Jeff Mott, licensed under MIT-like license
- Copyright (c) 2009-2015, Kevin Decker, licensed under BSD license
- Copyright Raphael Graf, Matthew Crumley, licensed as free software by proprieteary license
- Copyright 2008 Chris Double, licensed under MIT license
- Jiří Šutera compiled this great page and made me to add MC6800 support
All other work is Copyright (C) 2013 Martin Maly, https://www.maly.cz/, published under terms of MIT license (Not GPL!) as "source available software"
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.